Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Been stampscaping, lol

I treated myself to a set of gorgeous stamps from Stampscapes with my elastic birthday money (you won't believe how far I 'stretched' it, LOL). I got The Lighthouse and the Sea Set. I stamped the images onto glossy card with Black StazOn, masking where necessary. I then coloured the image using a piece of Cut 'n' Dry foam and some Whispers Inks that I dabbed onto my craft sheet. I wasn't overly pleased with these inks as they seemed to dry out really quickly and not spread as much as I would have liked so I will have to try different inks next time (I wonder if there is any more 'stretch' left in that birthday money??!!). I then highlighted the waves, spray, branches and lighthouse with a white Souffle pen (Sakura). This is going to be the picture for the September page of the Blank Calendar that my friend Vix gave me.

3 comments:

Val said...

Hi Jack

Thank you for your comments it is much appreciated. I love this - it is very atmnospheric.
Valxx

Vixykins said...

Fantastic scape Jack! Absolute stunner x

phantos02 said...

Wow, these are very moody... love them :-)