Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Today I have been

using up some backgronds that I had made some time ago. They are made with Twinkling H2Os. I then added images using some new stamps.


The first is made using stamps from a set from River City Rubber Works (Dandelions) and the text stamp is from Stampscapes (Scenic Sentiments 4). I also used my beloved Cuttlebug (birds and swirls folder).


The second card is stamped with a face from the new Stamp Attack plate (faces) and background paper from Papermania Sweet Nothings

Then I used up some backgrounds that had sponged in on them.


The first one uses a stamp from PaperArtsy Wings Plate 3 and background paper from a lovely K&Co Pad (Life's Journey)












This one is a Crafty Individuals stamp and Basic Grey Insignia swirls











Then another of those lovely Stamp Attack faces with more Cuttlebug (swiss dots) and paper from the gorgeous DCWV Pocket full of Posies

And finally I used a background made with Moon Shadow inks, stamped it with a lovely image from the Wings 4 Plate (PaperArtsy) and stamped the backing with a Crown stamp that came free with Craft Stamper.










All in all a very creative day.











































































































































































































































1 comment:

Vixykins said...

Beautiful Jack wow! My fav is the orange one with 2 flowers on (crafty individuals stamp)